Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Παρασκευή 22 Ιουνίου 2012

Lil Wayne Daughter Reginae

Lil Wayne Daughter Reginae say Happy father's day from Facebook!

With her own words! :
"Okey , Where do I start :) this man right here is my everything , he has been there for me when i needed to talk,cry,and laugh! People sees him as a rapper or whatever,I see him as a great father of 4...He gives us the world,nobody come before us!I thank my father for loving and cherishing me!Some kids don't have even fathers to talk to or to hang out with!So thats why I'm so thankful to have him in my life ! Hearing ppl say negative things about my father hurts me to the bottom of my heart ! Because all the rumors and everything isn't true sometimes ! He's a sweet man , and will give you anything if you respect him ! I don't care what anyone says Dwayne Micheal Carter is the best father/ friend I can ever ask for and I love him sooo much ! I will be devastated if anything , I mean anything ever happens to him ! ❤❤❤ *wipes tears*"


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου